Borgeby Fältdagar in Sweden 24-25 June 2015
Welcome to the agricultural fair for professional farmers.
The success story will continue with the foremost competencies within the fields of agriculture and farming technologies. The whole exhibition is based in field, easily available with adjacent parking possibilities. Take this opportunity to find new angles for your agricultural business.
Borgeby Fältdagar attracts visitors from throughout northern Europe. It offers a successful combination of demonstration crops and trial plots with different crops, exhibits by interesting companies and experts, practical demonstrations of machinery and informative seminars. Borgeby Fältdagar is the place for those who have farming as their main interest and occupation. It is a true trade show - in field.
Opening hours 2015
Wednesday June 24, 9:00-19:00
Thursday June 25, 8:00-17:00, note! one hour earlier than last year
Admission fee for visitors
SEK 150 or 15 EUR which gives you access to all the activities at the show. Pay by cash or card. Free admission to childre under 15 years who are accompanied by an adult. The ticket i s valid for both days. Free parking.
The entrance fee include all this:
- Entrance for two days
- Free parking
- More than 350 exhibitors
- Guided tours in field
- Demonstration in Gropen
- Machine demos
- Gathered knowledge
- Meetings with customers, suppliers and colleagues
Good to know
- Many machines moving around. Keep at a safe distance!
- Parents, please note that you are responsible for your children throughout the entire showground.
- For safety reasons, all those wishing to test drive any of the machines at the show must hold a tractor driving licence.
- A first aid post and ambulance are available at the information tent by the main entrance.